Roast Lamb and Summer Vegetables with Mint Pesto
Preparation Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 30 min
- Preheat the oven to Gas mark 5, 190°C, 375°F.
- Parboil the potatoes in boiling salted water for 5-7 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In a large roasting tin, mix together the lamb, potatoes, garlic, aubergines, peppers, oil and seasoning then spread out evenly.
- Roast for 30-35 minutes until the lamb is melting tender and the vegetables are cooked. From time to time during cooking shake the pan.
- Meanwhile prepare the pesto: Put the almonds, mint leaves, mustard and seasoning in a food processor or blender and blend to a rough paste. Gradually add the oil in a steady flow. Season well.
- Spoon the pesto into a bowl and serve with the lamb with plenty of garlic bread.